Friday, August 30, 2013

The Scam to Get the US in Another MiddleEast War

"Secretary of State John Kerry says the chemical weapons attack this month in Syria killed 1,429 people, including at least 426 children. He also said, based on intelligence, the Syrian regime carefully prepared for days to launch the attack," reported the AP.

But, before you take their word for it, ask yourself if the Syrian government was warned use of chemical weapons was a red line to get U.S. involvement and they were and are successfully repelling the rebellion within their country, why would they take such a self-destructive action?  The answer, they wouldn't.
"Western experts on chemical warfare who have examined at least part of the footage are skeptical that weapons-grade chemical substances were used, although they all emphasize that serious conclusions cannot be reached without thorough on-site examination. 
"Dan Kaszeta, a former officer of the U.S. Army’s Chemical Corps and a leading private consultant, pointed out a number of details absent from the footage so far: ‘None of the people treating the casualties or photographing them are wearing any sort of chemical-warfare protective gear,’ he says, ‘and despite that, none of them seem to be harmed.’"
Hat tip Haa'aretz


No comments: