Here' what the libs were doing while Wisconsin voters were embracing fiscal responsibility and Bill Clinton and other Democrats were contradicting their president, the week of June 8, 2012:
- Did Romney impersonate police? No, but liberals show how eager they are to believe any bit of hogwash.
- They're suddenly concerned with the government meddling in health care. "Politicians were not elected to, nor should they, legislate the practice of medicine or dictate the parameters of the doctor-patient relationship."
- Nothing gets them worked up like a discussion about scientific theory. Kansas helping to draft new science standards.
- Dividing Kansas City's eurotrash and illegal immigrant communities by giving them something to cheer about. Road to the World Cup goes through the Dotte.
- The left's new boogeyman. Upset over Kris Kobach and voter ID.