Thursday, June 14, 2012

Every Kid's Favorite Party Game - Jihad


When it comes to fun and games, it doesn't get much weirder than what the Palestian school's are doing.  According to Ynet news, the kindergarten director of the school where these photos were taken the school was just fulfilling its obligation to tech the children to love the resistance, Palestine and Jerusalem, and to know who their enemies are.




Are these lessons taking hold with the Palestinian youth?  I'll let you decide:

One child, Hamza, said "When I grow up I'll join Islamic Jihad and the al-Quds Brigades. I'll fight the Zionist enemy and fire missiles at it until I die as a shahid and join my father in heaven.

"I love the resistance and the martyrs and Palestine, and I want to blow myself up on Zionists and kill them on a bus in a suicide bombing," he said.

No comments: