Friday, June 15, 2012

Is it Possible to Sensationalize Real Estate?


I guess we'll find out:

From Bottom Line Communications:
Katie Horner, one of the highest profile meteorologists in Kansas City media history during a career that spanned nearly 23 years with KCTV, has taken a new position in real estate with Reece and Nichols in Parkville. 
“I am very excited to announce I have been asked by the number one Real Estate team in the Northland, Wolfe-Sweeney at Reece and Nichols-Parkville, to join their team,” she posted on her Facebook page. “I happily accepted!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie Horner, one of the highest profile meteorologists in Kansas City media history during a career that spanned nearly 23 years with KCTV,...

Let's see. She started with KCTV in 1994 and left in 2011. How did this guy round that up to 23 years?

sologake said...

Great writing and thank you for sharing it with us I really like that …
Alberta Mortgage