A scary new survey of doctors from the Doctor Patient Medical Association sheds some light on the bleak future of America's healthcare system if Obamacare is upheld by the Supreme Court.
- 83% say they are thinking about QUITTING
- 65% say GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT is most to blame for current problems
- 72% say individual insurance mandate will NOT result in improved access care
- 49% say they will STOP accepting Medicaid patients
- 74% say they will STOP ACCEPTING Medicare patients, or leave Medicare completely