Monday, August 10, 2009

Rep. Castor, "Everybody Move to the Back of the Room."

The following video was shot by two concerned citizens that entered a Tampa Bay town hall over healthcare being held by Rep. Kathy Castor (DEM - FL). They watched as members of Castor's staff instructed their supporters on where to sit and what questions to ask.

Only after were real constituents let in.



A concerned citizen asks why people were seated before the doors opened at 3:00. Castor responds saying that the people up front came in when the doors opened. As you can see from the above video, that was not accurate.



In the next video, notice the union members sitting in the front row, in the "reserved" section.



Meanwhile, members of the local pipefitters union acted as enforcers, bulling sick and elderly people who were trying to enter the town hall. Rep. Castor received more than $10,000 in donations from the union in the 2008 election.



How long before one of Obama's brownshirts hurts or kills someone at one of these events?

“I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.“
- President Obama

1 comment:

Christena said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

-------



___________________
christena
Increase your brand popularity overnight