Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's a New Dawn

It's a new dawn in America and I have hope.

I have hope that all Americans feel proud at this historic moment.

I have hope that all Americans are inspired to never stop reaching for the stars.

I have hope that all Americans embrace liberty over tyranny.

I have hope that all Americans never forget the price in blood our ancestors paid for our freedoms.

I have hope that all Americans have the courage to defend our liberties against attacks, both foreign and domestic.

I have hope that all Americans remember that what unites us is stronger than what separates us.

I have hope that all Americans let wisdom, not greed be their guide.

Yes, I have hope.

Most of all I have hope that the principles that founded the greatest nation in the history of mankind will never be cast aside by the men entrusted to protect them.

No comments: