Wednesday, July 23, 2008

KMBZ and TKC Part Ways

Tony over at tonyskansascity is reporting that he and KMBZ 980 have parted ways. We're sorry to see this because Tony has always been great about promoting other local bloggers on air, even when they didn't necessarily agree with him. On the upside, TKC seems to be taking his new found free time on Wednesday mornings as an opportunity to bring the local blogosmear some much needed video content.

We guess this just proves that the old geezers that listen to AM radio just can't wrap their heads around this crazy new Intertubes thingy that has all the kids a buzz.

1 comment:

Xavier Onassis said...

I'm an old geezer and I never listen to AM radio. More of an NPR man myself. More actual content and information, less self-serving ass-hattery and douche nozzlery.

I never heard TKCs spots, but I heard that he was only on for like 20 seconds, once a week.

Doesn't sound like it was much of a loss for anybody, either way.