Wednesday, March 26, 2008

When You Care Enough To Send the Criminal in Your Life the Very Best


It's probably not the card they were wanting. But now, thanks to a new LA company, you can send the criminal in your life greeting cards for every occasion.

"With more than 2.5 million people incarcerated in the Unites States today, I saw that there was a tremendous need," said [Terrye L. Cheathem]

We thought we'd help out by giving them a few suggestions on cards:

Roses a red, violets are blue. You're in jail, and I'm cheating on you.

I heard that you were feeling ill. Headache, fever, and a chill. I hope this card can restore your pluck, cause Buba's behind you and you're gonna get...

Happy birthday to you, your locked in a zoo. You left behind your money, and I'm spending it too.

For a Special Son... we are thinking of you on this anniversary of your birth. Too bad you didn't think of us when you stole that lady's purse.

No comments: